Box 21 Folder 17
From Florida NOW Archive
Contains correspondence from Lake County NOW from 1977-1979.
- Document 1 - Letter dated September 1977 from Rebecca L. Berg to Kathryn Lavender about convening Lake County NOW.
- Document 2 - Letter dated October 1977 from Rebecca L. Berg to Kathryn Lavender about meeting at the state conference.
- Document 3 - Letter dated November 1977 from Rebecca L. Berg to Kathryn Lavender asking about Lake County NOW updates.
- Document 4 - Letters between Yvonne Reinertson to Sheila Knaust dated April 1978 with questions about the Lake County NOW charter.
- Document 5 - Letter dated February 1978 from Kathryn Lavender to Rebecca Berg with updates from Lake County NOW. It appears as though the group is struggling to meet the minimum of 10 paid members to be considered for an official charter. At this time, they have 5 paid members.
- Document 6 - This document contains a letter from Katheryn Lavender dated February 1978, and a completed application for provisional chapter charter for Lake County NOW.
- Document 7 - Letter dated October 21, 1978 from Sandy Roth to Florida NOW state coordinators about charter approval for Lake County NOW.
- Document 8 - Provisional charter for Lake County NOW from national NOW dated November 1978.
- Document 9 - Letter dated May 1978 from Rebecca Berg to national NOW stating that Katheryn Lavender is interested in convening Lake County NOW.
- Document 10 - Letter dated May 1978 from Rebecca Berg to Kathryn Lavender asking about new chapter tasks and dues.
- Document 11 - Letter dated January 1979 from Rebecca Berg to Kathryn Lavender congratulating her on receiving a charter for Lake County NOW.