Box 28 Folder 1
The documents in this folder are out of order, but detail a relatively active chapter in Bay County during the late 1990s and early 2000s. The newsletters indicate that the chapter was primarily interested in local politics.
There are no documents in the folder indicating when or if this chapter dissolved.
- Document 1 - Officer listing dated March 2001 from Bay County NOW.
- Document 2 - Annual report for 1994 for Bay County NOW.
- Document 3 - Newsletter dated September 2000 with information about upcoming events and meetings, and a recap of a recent speaking event with Robert Pell.
- Document 4 - Bay County newsletter dated November 2000 with a letter from the editor about local politics, recent chapter elections, and an invitation to the chapter's annual holiday celebration.
- Document 5 - Bay County NOW newsletter dated February 2001 with information about upcoming events.
- "A Guide to the Records of the Florida National Organization for Women." George A. Smathers University. https://web.archive.org/web/20140621031527/http://www.library.ufl.edu/spec/pkyonge/FLNOW.htm Retrieved 21 Jun. 2014.