Box 28 Folder 10
From Florida NOW Archive
Note: Due to the sensitive nature of the documents in this collection, ingestion into the site has been paused until further notice.
- Document 1 - Active membership count and leadership positions of UF Campus NOW. Dated March 30, 2001.
- Document 2 - Note from Stephanie Seguin to Toni Van Pelt.
- Document 3 - This document lists the active membership count and leadership positions of UF Campus NOW. Dated December 1, 1997.
- Document 4 - Page 1 is an email from Candace C. Churchill to Toni Van Pelt about the Florida NOW state conference in Gainesville in 1998. Page 2 is a note from Toni Van Pelt to David Fleischer about the Florida NOW state conference in 1998 and the creation of the Florida NOW Feminist Mentoring Program.
- Document 5 - Media Statement about the Sundance Film Festival in Miami in 2001.
- Document 6 - Fax from producer Alfred Spellman to Toni Van Pelt containing information about a film screening of "Raw Deal: A Question of Consent". It contains correspondence between the production company and the leadership of UF Campus NOW about proposed conditions for production rights.
- Document 7 - A proposed letter to the directors of Raw Deal: A Question of Consent from Stephanie Seguin refusing to cooperate in production. Copied to Toni Van Pelt.
- Document 8 -
- Document 9 -
- Document 10 -
- Document 11 -
- Document 12 -
- Document 13 -
- Document 14 -
- Document 15 -
- Document 16 -
- Document 17 -
- Document 18 -
- Document 19 -
- Document 20 -
- "A Guide to the Records of the Florida National Organization for Women." George A. Smathers University. https://web.archive.org/web/20140620031527/http://www.library.ufl.edu/spec/pkyonge/FLNOW.htm Retrieved 20 Jun. 2014.