Documents in this folder are newsletters from Jacksonville Area NOW from 2000-2002.
- Document 1 - Officer registration for Jacksonville NOW dated March 2001. There are currently 126 active chapter members.
- Document 2 - Newsletter dated May and June 2000 from Jacksonville Area NOW with information about the upcoming national NOW conference, a letter from the chapter president, Florida legislative updates, and a list of chapter events.
- Document 3 - Newsletter from Jacksonville Area NOW dated August and September 2000 with state and local candidate endorsements, Women's Equality Day events, legislative news, a letter from the president, an announcement of the Fern Smith scholarship, an upcoming five year anniversary of the Women's Center of Jacksonville, an invitation to a WIE luncheon, and a list of upcoming events.
- Document 4 - Newsletter from Jacksonville Area NOW dated October and November 2000 with state and local candidate endorsements, an announcement of an award for Corrine Brown, a Take Back the Night event, and a list of upcoming events.
- Document 5 - Newsletter from Jacksonville Area NOW dated October and November 2001 with information about Florida legislation, an event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, results from a court case about abortion, an announcement of Fern Smith scholarships, a campaign for living wages, a discussion about the terrorist attacks on September 11th, an opening of a women's center in Jacksonville, a Taco Bell boycott, an announcement of an annual poetry contest, and upcoming events.
- Document 6 - Newsletter from Jacksonville Area NOW dated September 2002 with information about state and local candidate election endorsements, legislative updates, and Fern Smith scholarship results.