Documents in this folder are from West Volusia NOW including annual reports and newsletters from 1992-2001.
The documents in this folder detail an active chapter in the early 1990s and one membership count from 2001. The chapter events in the 1990s were mostly about abortion and protection for patients and doctors from the local clinic, particularly against IMPACT. The 1992 annual report also indicates that the chapter was involved with local LGBT groups and worked to counter protest the KKK.
- Document 1 - Officer registration dated March 2001 from West Volusia NOW there are 18 active members at the time this document was filed.
- Document 2 - 1992 annual report of West Volusia NOW indicating that the chapter was active, but needed assistance in a few areas from the state office.
- Document 3 - Newsletter dated January 1993 from West Volusia NOW with a letter from the president about abortion, upcoming events, letters from the membership, and chapter officer election results.
- Document 4 - Newsletter dated March 1993 from West Volusia NOW with a letter from the president about a march on Washington, upcoming events, an update from the anti-abortion organization IMPACT, a call for help with supplies, and other blurbs from members.
- Document 5 - Newsletter dated April 1993 from West Volusia NOW with a letter from the president and upcoming events.