This folder contains correspondence documents and newsletters from Escambia NOW dated 1994-2001.
- Document 1 - Letter from Judi McDaniel dated August 2001 about repayment checks.
- Document 2 - Letter from Judi McDaniel dated August 2001. McDaniel explains finding bills in a stack of papers from the chapter's previous president. She asks for about $190 so that the chapter can continue to organize.
- Document 3 - Undated newsletter titled "The Bay Feminist" from Escambia NOW. Content includes a campaign against the Florida Citrus Commission for advertisements on Rush Limbaugh's radio show, escorts from the trial against Michael Griffin, and upcoming events.
- Document 4 - Membership registry dated March 2001 for Escambia NOW.
- Document 5 - Escambia NOW newsletter dated January 1995. Content includes upcoming events, a letter from the president, upcoming chapter elections, and a call to support a city council amendment to create a buffer zone in front of abortion clinics.
- Document 6 - Escambia NOW newsletter dated January 1998. Content includes a letter from the chapter president, the 1998 Florida NOW State Conference in Gainesville, a Florida legislative update, and upcoming events.
- Document 7 - Escambia NOW newsletter dated March 1998. Content includes a letter from the president, an invitation to attend Lobby Days in Tallahassee, letters sent from the community, and a lengthy list of upcoming events.
- Document 8 -
- Document 9 -
- Document 10 -
- Document 11 -
- Document 12 -
- Document 13 -
- Document 14 -
- Document 15 -
- Document 16 -
- Document 17 -